Articles → MICROSOFT AZURE → Introduction To Virtual Network
Introduction To Virtual Network
What Is A Virtual Network?
What Is An IP Address?
- Network bit → Used to identify the network
- Host bit → Used to identify the device in the network
Types Of IP Address
- Private IP address → Used for communication within the virtual network
- Public IP address → Used to communicate over the internet
Skus In Public IP Address
- Basic SKU → You can assign static dynamic IP addresses
- Standard SKU → You can assign only static IP addresses
What Is A Network Security Group?
What Is A Network Interface?
What Is An Address Space?
What Is A Subnet?
Click to Enlarge
Analogy With Post Office System In India
- Each state has multiple districts
- Each district has multiple post offices
- Virtual networks represent the state
- Subnet represents the district
- Post office represents the virtual machineClick to Enlarge