Articles → AUTOMATION ANYWHERE → Set The Content Of The Textbox In Website Using Web Recorder In Automation Anywhere 10.5
Set The Content Of The Textbox In Website Using Web Recorder In Automation Anywhere 10.5
- Drag and drop the ‘Manage Web Controls’Click to Enlarge
- Following window will appearClick to Enlarge
- Enter the URL and click on ‘Launch’.
- URL will open in your default browser.
- Now click on ‘Capture’ button and select the textbox you want to set the content.Click to Enlarge
- Once the control is selected, details of the control gets populated in ‘Control Detail’ sectionClick to Enlarge
- Click on the ‘Advanced View’ and set the contentClick to Enlarge
- Click on ‘Save’ and run the task. You will get following output.Click to Enlarge