Articles → AUTOMATION ANYWHERE → Run Powershell Command In Automation Anywhere
Run Powershell Command In Automation Anywhere
- Open notepad or any text editor.
- Write following command in the editor
- Save the file as ‘PS.ps1’.
Automation Anywhere Program
- Open the command prompt using ‘Open Program/File’ command.Click to Enlarge
- Add a keystroke and write Set-ExecutionPolicy command.Click to Enlarge
- Add a delay of 5 seconds. I am using this delay so that second command gets executed after first.
- Add a keystroke command to run PowerShell scriptClick to Enlarge
Click to Enlarge