Articles → AUTOMATION ANYWHERE → Object Clonning In Automation Anywhere 10.5
Object Clonning In Automation Anywhere 10.5
Click to Enlarge
- First, drag and drop object cloning and you will get following windowClick to Enlarge
- Select the window from the ‘Select Window’ drop down. In this case, we have ‘Untitled - Message (HTML)’Click to Enlarge
- Click on ‘Capture’ button and hold the mouse. Automation anywhere will take you to ‘Untitled - Message (HTML)’ window where you can go to ‘To’ textbox and release the mouse. Automation anywhere will highlight the border into Red color to indicate which field is selected.
- Once you release the mouse, object details get populated.Click to Enlarge
- Click on ‘Expand Search Criteria’ iconClick to Enlarge
- Following window will appearClick to Enlarge
- Click on ‘Ok’.
- The window got closed. In the ‘Object Cloning’ window, select the option ‘Set Text’ from dropdown ‘Select Action to Perform’.
- A field ‘Text To Set’ will appear where you can enter the email Id.Click to Enlarge
- Click on ‘Save’ and run the task. You will get following output.Click to Enlarge
Best Practices For Object Cloning
- In display settings, the value of ‘Change the size of text, apps and other items to 100%.
- In display settings, resolution should be 1366 X 768.Click to Enlarge
- If you using online PDFs, .net or ajax components then check the checkbox ‘Legacy Technology’.Click to Enlarge