Articles → .NET → Multithreading And Threadpool Basic Example
Multithreading And Threadpool Basic Example
- Create a separate thread
- Do some process using the thread.
- Destroy the thread.
- Now on an event say button click call the function.
What Is The Difference Between Process And Thread?
- A process contains multiple threads
- A processor executes threads not processes
- Different processes can't work under the same memory location. But the threads can work under the same memory area
- A process can be executed as a single entity whereas thread cannot be executed as a single entity