Articles → Silverlight → Ivalueconverter In Silverlight
Ivalueconverter In Silverlight
- Visual studio 2008(or higher version) is installed on your machine
- Silverlight (4 or 5) runtime is installed on your machine
- Silverlight plug-in is installed on your machine
- How to create a Silverlight application?
- What is MVVM pattern?
- What is a XAML file?
- How to bind data in XAML file?
- What is the difference between one way and two way binding?
Binding Source Vs Binding Target
Creation Of Date Convertor
- Create a class that implements IValueConvertor interface.
- Add methods Convert() and ConvertBack().
- Add logic for date conversion in both the methods.
- DateFormatProp – Gets and sets the current system date
- ClickMeButtonCommand – Invokes click event of the button
Click to Enlarge