Articles → SONARQUBE → Introduction To Sonarqube
Introduction To Sonarqube
What Is Sonarqube?
Click to Enlarge
- Sonarqube scanner – This component is used to analyse your code.
- Sonarqube server – This component contains three other components
- Webserver – This is the component where SonarQube instance is configured
- Search server – This component searches the database and displays the result on UI. This component searches the data based on elastic search.
- Compute engine server – This component process code analysis report and save them in sonarqube database.
- Plug-ins – These are the components installed on webserver for multiple additional functionalities.
- Sonarqube database – This component data related to code analysis.