Articles → JMeter → Introduction To Jmeter
Introduction To Jmeter
What Is Jmeter?
- Go to the URL - https://jmeter.apache.org/download_jmeter.cgi
- Click on the zip versionClick to Enlarge
- Once the zip file gets downloaded, extract the files and put it in some other folder.
- Go to bin folder
- Click on jmeter.bat
Click to Enlarge
- Add JMETER_HOME in environment variables and set its value to jMeter folder.Click to Enlarge
- Add an entry in the path for jMeter folder.
Different Folders In Jmeter
- Bin folder – This folder contains jmeter batch file used to start jmeter. This folder also contains apachejmeter.jar and properties file.
- Docs – This folder contains jmeter documentation files.
- Extra – This folder contains the ant related extra files.
- Lib folder – This folder contains the java supporting libraries required to run jmeter.