Articles → MICROSOFT AZURE → File Shares In The Storage Account In Azure
File Shares In The Storage Account In Azure
How To Create A File Share Inside The Storage Account?
- In the detail screen of the storage account, there is an option called File shares inside the File serviceClick to Enlarge
- Once you click on it, a screen will appear on the right-hand side with the list of file shares. Click on the + File share button to add a new file shareClick to Enlarge
- A dock window will appear on the right-hand side
- Enter the Name, and Quota and click on the Create buttonClick to Enlarge
- A file share is createdClick to Enlarge