Articles → MICROSOFT AZURE → Failover Group In Azure SQL
Failover Group In Azure SQL
How To Create A Failover Group?
- Click on the section with the text - You can automatically manage replication, connectivity, and failover of this database by adding it to the failover groupClick to Enlarge
- A screen will appear where you can enter the detailsClick to Enlarge
- Once the details are entered, click on the Create button to create the failover group
- An application can use the single database connection string
- Switching from a primary to a secondary database is automatic