Articles → AUTOMATION ANYWHERE → Call C# DLL In Automation Anywhere
Call C# DLL In Automation Anywhere
Calling C# Code From Automation Anywhere
- Open automation anywhere client and login using credentials.
- Click on ‘New MetaBot’. A pop window will appear as shown in figure belowClick to Enlarge
- Enter MetaBot name, select ‘All Applications’ as metabot type and click on ‘Create’ button.
- From home screen, click on ‘Add Dll’ buttonClick to Enlarge
- Once you click on the button, a window will appear to select the dll.
- Once you select the dll, it will be added in the metabot.Click to Enlarge
- Next step is to add logic. For adding the logic, click on ‘Add Logic’ button.Click to Enlarge
- In add logic window, you can see all the classes and methods of the DLL.Click to Enlarge
- You can double click on the function to enter the input variables valueClick to Enlarge
- Click on ‘Add’.
- A logic is added in left side of the designerClick to Enlarge
- Save the logic by pressing ‘CTRL+s’Click to Enlarge
Call Metabot Using Task Bot
- Drag and drop the metabot from command windowClick to Enlarge
- Following window will appearClick to Enlarge
- As we have provided input variables and put the output in clipboard, so no action is required here. Click on ‘Save’.
- Finally display the output in message boxClick to Enlarge
Click to Enlarge