Articles → ASP .NET AJAX → Adding Image In Custom Editor In C#
Adding Image In Custom Editor In C#
Objective Of This Tutorial
- Download AjaxControlToolKit.dll (version 3.5 and above).
- Copy the downloaded DLL in the bin folder of the project.
- Copy AjaxMin.dll to bin folder as well
- Visual studio 2008(or above)
- How to create a web based project in visual studio?
- What is a class?
- How to inherit a class?
- How to override a method?
- What are asp.net AJAX controls?
- How to register a control in and aspx page?
- How to add a web form in web based application in visual studio?
- How to customize Ajax HTML editor?
Customization Of The Editor
Click to Enlarge